Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Random Entry!

Why every time I am losing interest in one thing I love to do? Why is there a condition of losing interest when you actually started from your passion? Have you ever encountered such scenario in your life? I am sure everyone does endure this at one point of life!
Apparently, this circumstance only happens when you expect too much and you place your milestone far-fetched. ‘WH-question’ needed to be complied here. Why put such a milestone? Who asked you to put such expectation? Where you stand now to put the target as desired? Which is the driving force for such goal?
I am lost of word every time I am questioned on the goal-setting I do. And each time I will gaze back and just nod to acknowledge that I am guilty as charged. Even though I have tried hard, seems like I am failing. But now I know, why need I try hard? The ultimate truth is, ‘don’t try hard, cause if you try hard you actually lying yourself’.
Regardless of anything you do, right from work, hobby, food, and places of interest, if you do out of your own passion and your own pace, you will eventually will go beyond your goals and be someone that is happy with the achievement and not someone who regrets the path taken to be up on the spot. Inscrutable but yet this is the truth. Always put some love with the effort, and you will go places and heights.
Every tom and dick, does take wrong turnings in life, but remember, even with the diverted route taken, you still can manoeuvre your way back to the actual target. I have taken a diverted road now, and I am lucky with the correct ‘signboards’ in my life, I will soon be back on track.
So start re-planning, because you ain’t had much time! Just a random entry with weird genre of understanding!

This should not be our to-do-list! Spice up it more!

No comments: