Friday, February 11, 2011

Do you want it? *Rated H &18SG*

A father came back home one day after purchasing a lie detecting robot. Every time a person lies the robot will slap them. So the father put the robot to the test with his son while the mother is around. Conversation goes……

Father: Son, where were you before you reach home?

Son: At school. Why dad?

Robot slapped the son!

Dad: Tell me now, where were you exactly?

Son: I was at the cinema.

Dad: What movie you were watching?

Son: Toy story 3!

Robot slaps again!

Son: Sorry dad, it was an adult movie!

Dad: Son, when I was your age, I didn’t watch any adult movie!

Robot slaps dad!!

The best part of the story is what happens after that….

Mom: No wonder hubby, I can see where it comes from. He is your son, that’s why!!

Robot slaps mom!!!

And I went on laughing like a mad guy alone in the car, making people on the other cars in the massive jammed up road to look at me like I am some sort of a lunatic guy!

Phat Phabes you are damn cool! Thanks for making my day!!

No comments: