Sunday, April 29, 2012

Walk The Talk!


This phrase seems to leave an impact in most people’s life. Easy as it is said, but how many actually can withhold the total meaning of the phrase?! Talking about this, I am reminded about an incident happened few days ago. Just a simple message sent by a wise man which left a big blow in one’s life! It was a mere text reply of the phrase ‘Must Walk the Talk’. Little is known by the sender, that this particular reply left an excellent brunt on the recipient.

We have encountered many people out there who are just gifted to talk the talk. Effortlessly, they can talk anything above the land and below the ground, but to just follow what they have blurted out seems to be impossible to show in action.

As the saying goes, practise what you preach. It’s not just another saying but simply cultivates the awareness and mind of a person to be more cautious of what they say and act according to what they said. By just following these simple words in life, one can be more trustworthy and people will have confident in the words that the same person utters!

I am not a perfect person myself. I have done many ‘talk the talk’ but now I am trying to ‘walk the talk’! Seems a little hard but I am prevailing one by one. Let’s just see what is going to unfold for me in future!


P/s: It’s been ages since I last wrote and entry in my blog! More to come so just bear with me!

2 comments:

Aysha Razali said...

yeah, it has been ages!!!

Sanjay George Daniel said...

yeah buddy, never had proper time to write! even my english in the entry is bad!:P will start updating every now and then!